Monday, March 14, 2011

"Think Spring" Challenge winners!!!

Here are the winners from this weekends challenges!!! I think that we all are winners though!! A special thank you to my Challenge partner Sarah!! It was a lot of fun and I can't wait for the next one!!! Sarah and I chose the winners using the random generator - the winners are as follows:

Challenge #1: Layout..............Sarah L. (Alcohol inks & Surprise)
Challenge #2: Color challenge.....Amy (Fun flock & Surprise)
Challenge #3: 6 inch cut..........Avra (ATG tape ect)
Challenge #4: Anything goes.......Danielle (2 large stamp sets)
Bonus: Kendra
Challenge #5: Layout..............Danielle (Gypsy sleeve)
Challenge #6: Altered item........Amy (Chipboard pack)
Challenge #7: Square card.........Stephanie (Alter it package)
Challenge #8: Black and White.....Christina (Surprise)

I will be mailing out the prizes for Challenge's 5 - 6 next Monday!!!

Have a great week and keep on crafting!!!!!

Hugs.....Shawn

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all the challenges this weekend girls! I am still working on my altered project since I have been wanting it for a long time!

    ReplyDelete