Wednesday, March 9, 2011

"Think Spring" NSSS Blog challenge weekend - March 10 thru March 13

Well ladies - hope that you all have your crafting mojo on!!! We are looking forward to seeing what you all come up with!! The challenge weekend will start Thursday, March 10th and we will accept submissions until Sunday, March 13th @ midnight. There are 8 challenges!!! We have some awesome prizes too!!! If a project you make fits into more than one of the challenges you need to choose which challenge to submit too - in other words you can not post a project into more than one challenge. The goal is to be very productive so if you want to submit more than one entry in each challenge you certainly can!! Hope this all makes sense to everyone!!!

LET THE CRAFTING BEGIN!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm so excited! I hope to be very productive this weekend! Thanks for hosting! And thanks for having it open for 4 days - that should make it work for most everyone - weekday AND weekend scrappers! And those of us who can be in and out throughout the whole time. And thanks for the wide variety of challenges - along with "anything goes" (hooray for that one!), there should be something for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great challenges - something for everyone. I hope to get a lot accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these challenges! Can't wait to get started on them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ladies! I am home, but I have to cut Doug's hair and then get busy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girls, sorry I haven't been around...would love to try to join you gals, but I have a killer headfache tonight...am off tomorrow but not sure what the plan around here is...love the challenges though...i have to help Braden with a project for school with my bug so I might enter that in one of these

    ReplyDelete